Virtual C Card registrations
If you want to register for a C Card but can’t find a site that suits you or are stuck with where to go, we are offering some young people Virtual C Card Registrations with a trained C Card worker.
In order to register for a C Card here are some things for you to consider and be aware of first;
- Remember there are other ways to show affection during lockdown…
- By completing a request form you are giving consent for us to use your contact details to give you a call and arrange a virtual meeting with you
- You have to be between the ages of 16-25
- The times that are available to register for a C Card will be Mon-Fri between 9-5pm, and every second Thursday 6-7pm of the month.
- Someone will make contact with you within 5 working days, so please plan ahead!
- Just as we would face to face, we will have the right to refuse to register you for a c card, but this will be assessed virtually.
- If we feel it would be best to meet you in person to complete the process, we may request this.
For more information on what to expect at a C Card Registration, please Click here…